Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Hyper links lost in generated document

Home Forums eaDocX queries Hyper links lost in generated document

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mike Lucas
    Participant

Hi

An odd thing occurred this morning when I opened a document which I had previously generated EA content in. When opening the document in eaDocX I was informed that the document had previously been opened with a different repository. The project ID shown for the current and previous repository were different but the file paths were identical with the exception that capitalisation was slightly different (this is on Windows file system). I continued to open the document and regenerated the content from the model. The document now doesn’t contain any hyper links in the generated section of the document. Where the hyper links should be an extra space has been inserted before the text.

I’m not aware of any changes that have been made to settings so I’m a bit confused. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Lucas
    Participant

Ok, just realised what is going on here. Because eaDocX believes that the repository has changed it can’t resolve the hyper links in the model. New links that I have added are being generated correctly, so I guess the only real issue is why eaDocX thinks that the project id has changed. Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download