Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Identify interfaces on parent type when using Exce

Home Forums eaDocX queries Identify interfaces on parent type when using Exce

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Per
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m about to manage tagged values on interfaces using the Excel export/import in eaDocX, but I have a problem identify the interface since the interfaces can resides on different ports. I would like to idetify the interfaces using there parents or parents stereotype, but when setting up the export, nor the columns for “parentStereotype” nor “”ParentType” helps me identify them since they are just returning “PortType” and “Port”.

Is there a way to get the type name in any column, as can be found in EA when right clicking on the port, selecting Properties/Property?

Thanks for advice!

Adrian Support
    Participant

Hi

Had a quick look and probably not sure I see exactly the same as that you illustrate.
    Can I check:
    1. What version of eaDocX you are using
    2. Is there a small example you could put in an xmi and email to us (support@eadocx.com)- it always helps to be working on the same items.

Regards

Adrian
    eaDocX Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download