Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Inability to Edit Diagram

Home Forums eaDocX queries Inability to Edit Diagram

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Doug Blake
    Participant

Hi Ian, I have a new sort of crash problem you need to know about.

Open a diagram and undock the TAB to lock its window into the right of the main display area so you see the start page on the left and the diagram on the right.

Open the document that uses this diagram in eaDocX. This will appear in the left half of the screen. I am not sure if this matters but I generated the document.

Thereafter, I am unable to access any part of the diagram. I cant select elements and I cant close the window. I can still use eaDocX and close it and even open and use another instance of the diagram, but the undocked window is stuck. I cannot even reduce its size by using the control for window partition sizing. The only solution is to close EA, thereby losing any edits you may have made.

Checked again and it has to be a diagram in the document and its has to be generated.

DGB Using 10.0.1004 / eaDocX 3.2.7.0 / MSSQL / TFS / Windows7 / IE9

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download