Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries License will expire in 0 days message

Home Forums eaDocX queries License will expire in 0 days message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rajie Ragbeer
    Participant

Hi
    We have a valid license for eaDocX but I sometimes get a pop up message indicating that my “license will expire in 0 days”. I have not yet identified the pattern which causes this but it may be because I downloaded the latest version. I am not sure if it is affecting the functionality but I have had my conditional formatting from the document disappear.

Please advise

Thanks
    Rajie

It sounds like you have a 30 day trial version of eaDocX installed which is flagging this message.
    Please make sure you have uninstalled the trial version from your machine and installed the full customer download, and then add your licence key – as described in the FAQ Article.

Rajie Ragbeer
    Participant

Hi

I followed the instructions but am still getting this error occasionally. Are there any additional troubleshooting tips or suggestions. I’m not sure if this is related or not but my conditional formats disappear from my documents.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download