Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Links are not working in script generated contents

Home Forums eaDocX queries Links are not working in script generated contents

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Teszt Eleke
    Participant

Hello everyone,

The links are not working in our document if we format tables with scripts. In document we got a link like: $feature:{ea_guid}

Could someone help us to solve this problem?

Regards,
    Attila

eadocX Support
    Participant

Are you trying to add eaDocX hyperlinks into your scripted output ?

Teszt Eleke
    Participant

Dear Support,

Yes, I would! But i only got a link directly from ea database in format I’ve been post in my previous post.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I can’t remember is we publish the format for eaDocX hyperlinks. It’s certainly not like the one above. Can you look at the example scripts? If there is an example with the hyperlink format in it, then use that as a pattern (can’t check as I’m out of the office right now)

Teszt Eleke
    Participant

Dear Support,
    I did not find any help in the documentation / sample scripts. At now it would be an important to work. I’ve found this syntax for a bookmark:
    ¶BM,{E8FFCEB3-5613-403c-B082-5FF597B6DD6B},INLINE§

And this for a links:
    ¶GREF,{A35EA8C9-3F21-471d-B880-02596886DC28},Link name§

It’s seems to be work, but isn’t. Could you help me please, which is the correct syntax?

Best regards,
    Attila

eadocX Support
    Participant

I don’t think I have document this yet – I’ll add it to this list for V4.
    The style of tag depends on what you are trying to link to:
    – ¶BM,{aGuid},INLINE§ – is a bookmark, used or cross-references to headings. Probably a good idea to avoid this…

– ¶OREF,{aGuid},NAME§ – will print the element name, with a hyperlink to it if the element is printed somewhere else in the document

There are lots of others, but they have never been tested when used from a script.
    Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download