Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Messages of a sequence diagram not printing

Home Forums eaDocX queries Messages of a sequence diagram not printing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Markus Bauer
    Participant

Hi,

I want to print a list of messages used in a sequence diagram. According to https://store.eadocx.com/help/sequence-diagrams.htm I did the following:

1. Create a sequence diagram with messages between 3 classes
    2. Create a new Word document and add the diagram to a new section
    3. Change the diagram options to “Diagram and all content”. In the Connector Options dialog, I selected “All connectors”, “Print connectors as separate list” and the appearing profile “Connector: Sequence”
    4. Added a profile for Messages: Print as table, add the attributes Sequence number and Name
    5. Generate the full document

Problem:
    It always only shows me a table below the diagram with the columns “Object”, “Details” and “Sequence: Object”. That neither matches the specification for the Message profile nor the specification for the auto-generated “Connector: Sequence” profile, but the profile for “Object”. Also the preview pane shows an “Object table” when I expand the Package1 diagram.

I am using eaDocX v3.9.5.1, EA corporate edition 12.0.1215 and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus 2016.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong here? I attached the EA model and the generated document to this issue.

Thanks and regards
    Markus

eadocX Support
    Participant

I removed this from recent release in error – whoops.
    Put back into 3.9.5.4, now on the website.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download