Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries No more floating licenses available message

Home Forums eaDocX queries No more floating licenses available message

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Elson
    Participant

Has anyone else had the symptom of an incorrect eaDocX license error message stating:

“There are currently no more floating licences available. Please encourage another user to release …”?

I say incorrect because there are no other users at the time (verified by running stats.aspx).

I’m running eaDocX 3.3.15.3 in Win7/64. The license server is running on WindowsServer 2008 R2. There’d been no updates to eaDocX or EA prior to this starting to occur. I suspect a Windows Update had just happened on the Server. It occurs on more than one client PC. The eaDocX license service seems to be running OK.

Ian has promised an eaDocX update which will give more diagnostic output but I wondered if anyone else had already encountered and overcome this problem.

Thanks, Mark

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download