Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Object instances not exporting

Home Forums eaDocX queries Object instances not exporting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark Elson
    Participant

I’m using v4.1.5.1 (and EA 1309) and am finding that object instances are not exporting. The profile has them greyed out. If I right-click and “Show Profile” then the “Add profile to” dialog comes up with Element type set to Object. If I select Continue I get told “You have already defined how this element is formatted”. I do indeed have a profile for Object and Objects are getting printed according to that.

So a bit of Catch-22. EaDocX thinks Object instances are Objects when I try and create a profile (I do want them both have the same profile) but won’t print them because it thinks Object instances don’t have a profile.

Help!

Mark

eadocX Support
    Participant

All the testing I’ve done on this starts with creating a Quick Document. Have you tried that? I never tried manually creating Profiles for each type – most documents will have WAY too many. So try A Quick Doc, and get back to me…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download