Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Poor rendering of fonts and sizes?

Home Forums eaDocX queries Poor rendering of fonts and sizes?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David O’Driscoll
    Participant

Hi

I’m trialing eaDocX, but am finding it impossible to work with.

The screen is not rendering well, with very small fonts and window sections not scaling appropriately. See attached for an example, although this was a better situation than some that I encountered.

I am using Windows 10 (latest version) on a modern notebook (hi res) with EA15.

Kind regards
    David

Hi David.
    I’m really sorry about this – it is a known feature when using eaDocX with hi-res notebooks and one which we are working on.
    In the meantime, can I suggest you install the trial on a desktop machine or plug your notebook into a larger screen? That will get you going in the short term.

Thanks

David O’Driscoll
    Participant

Sorry guys – that is a deal breaker.

I use this notebook for my work as a consultant, so there is no other compouter to install on. And I am using a wide-screen external monitor (also hi-res) when at my office and have no control over gear at my client’s offices.

Furthe reading on this forum shows that this has been a problem for quite some time, which doesn’t say much for your software maintenance. I will look elsewhere for a solution.

eadocX Support
    Participant

For the avoidance of doubt, whilst we try to make eaDocX as good as possible, it’s still just me doing all the development. So yes, we have known about this for some time, and we are working on it, but I’ve only a finite amount of time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download