Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Relationship matrix report tagged values

Home Forums eaDocX queries Relationship matrix report tagged values

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Elson
    Participant

The existing source column and target row selectors let you choose from a list of attributes. It would be very useful to also be able to select tagged values.

Cheers,

Mark

Robyn Allsman
    Participant

I want to second, third, and 4th this need!
    I’d like to use a matrix report for our requirements display. Our Requirements’ IDs are in a tagged value (and the Alias is already used). Without the (Tagged-Value | Name) pair as the matrix labels — the matrix is unusable.

Please add this feature!

eadocX Support
    Participant

Already built and ready to go in v 3.4. Has some other dependencies, so can’t be done before then.

Robyn Allsman
    Participant

Great. I look forward to release 3.4.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Released early, in V3.3.13, now available on the website.

Robyn Allsman
    Participant

Wanted to report back on use of the newly installed eaDocX 3.3.13 —it’s great! The tagged values are being output as a second identification row/column for the matrix entries. Both the compact matrix and the normal matrix displays are very nice. Then add non-print of empty cells — and the sparsely populated tables become really compact.

Thanks again for this update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download