Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Separate sections copies format (from another)

Home Forums eaDocX queries Separate sections copies format (from another)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I created two separate sections, in one a need to show the diagrams only and the element details on the other, but when I exclude/include an element from one section it is automatically excluded/included in the other section. Anyway, I happens for diagrams and elements.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Have you tried the ‘exclude from this section’ option ?

Yes, exclusion was done using this option.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I’ve just noticed that, for Elements & Packages you can ‘exclude from whole document’ and ‘exclude from this section’, for diagrams the exclusion always applies to the whole document.

UPDATE
    ———-
    New option added to version 3.3.15 to allow a diagram to be excluded only from a specific section, just like elements and packages.

Well, I have tried with elements also. Behavior remains the same. I will install new version and tried again with a new document.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download