i am evaluating the version 18.104.22.168 – the bugs with the last beta version are fixed!
However there are still some issues for us – non native englisch speaking people – on the continent 🙂
1. The subtitle for diagrams is always “Figure “. As my document is completly in german, i would like to configure the “Figure” part. Is there an option for this ?
If not i would call this a bug.
2. Additionally the subtitle for diagramms should have its own configurable style to enable the generation of a “list of figures” in word like:
Figure 2 : 9
Figure 3 : 10
Figure 4 : 12
Or is there another way to generate this ?
3. A nice to have would be the option that the diagram description text is also included in the document. With the EA RTF generator we used the Notes of the diagram to generate a text description above or below the diagramm image.
– the ‘Figure’ word: you’re quite right – it’s us Engligh speaker trying to take over the world. I’ll make it a configurable, application-level setting in the next 2.1 Beta (later this week)
– Styles for Diagram Notes: I thought about this as I was doing 2.1, but wasn’t sure it was useful – clearly it is! I’ll also try to get this into the next Beta
– Diagram Notes: I thought this was printed? I’ll have a look. It seems to me that you should be able to configure whether or not diagram notes are printed, so I’ll have a look at this. I’ll update this thread when I’ve found out.
Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.