Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Support for EA 13

Home Forums eaDocX queries Support for EA 13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard De Vriese
    Participant

Does eaDocX support EA 13? I’m trying out EA 13.0.1303 along with eaDocX 3.8.7.0, but notice the add in menu is not correct. Add in menu is now labeled “EXTEND”. If I click on the eaDocX toolbar icon the menu items are not complete. For example if I click on “New Word Document” it displays a child menu with one grayed out menu item labeled “Add-In Menu Items”. There does not appear to be a way to create a new document. This is true for most of the other menu items.

eadocX Support
    Participant

We are still waiting for a fix to this issue from Sparx.
    Please see the Sparx forum to see progress (or lack of it) – several people have reported errors with the V13 menu mechanism.
    The issue is that, prior to v13, EA passed some parameters to all Add-ins, telling them where the user had clicked to get a menu – the main (top) menu, on a diagram, or in the project browser.
    These parameters are currently (as of v13 build 1303) either not being passed, or being passed incorrectly. Until this is fixed, eaDocX – and most other non-Sparx add-ins – will not support EA v13.

Jeroen Mulder
    Participant

Enterprise Architect 13 – Build 1305 was released October 06, 2016: http://sparxsystems.com/forums/smf/index.php?board=22.0

Has Sparx fixed this issue in build 1305?

eadocX Support
    Participant

Yes 🙂
    I have just downloaded the first Production release of EA 13 (build 1306) and everything looks fine with eaDocX and Model Expert!
    Happy days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download