Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table Style does not work in Tools| Options

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table Style does not work in Tools| Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Szymon
    Participant

Hi,

When I set my Table Style (MyStyle) in:
    Tools | Options and Settings | Tables > Vertical Inline Tables> Word Table tyle > MysStyle
    Tools | Options and Settings | Tables > Horizontal Inline Tables> Word Table tyle > MysStyle

it does not work. MyStyle is available on the list but does not cause any effect.

I need to set the table style in the Profiles preferences to achieve my goal/

Would you please let me know if this general settings works correctly? If not then please advice how to reduce manual settings for each of element in the profile to set one common Table Style for all elements.

Thanks,
    Szymon P.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Just to check – these are not the styles for regular tables. They are for elements which print Inline, but have little tables as part of their formatting, which have data from just the one element. Did you want to change the formatting for regular tables? That’s a different setting.

Szymon
    Participant

Correct, I want to format regular tables.
    I think I’ve found this setting. This is here:

Tools | Options and Settings | Tables > Basic Table Settings> Word Table tyle

Simple 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download