Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Unwanted Glossary items

Home Forums eaDocX queries Unwanted Glossary items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Elson
    Participant

I’ll describe this by example: someone has added the Glossary item CE (as in CE marking) to the project glossary. CE now appears in the glossary of a document where CE is irrelevant and not mentioned. It appears because of the “ce” in the word “sequencer”. I can tell this because that part of “sequencer” is lightly underlined by eaDocX. I checked this in EA itself and it does not make the same mistake: while EA is not case-sensitive it does seem to highlight “whole words” only as being Glossary items, not parts of words. Is there an option in eaDocX to make the glossary token finding whole word only? I’ve had a look but can’t find an option. If there is no option could an option be added or the behaviour be changed to match EA’s?

Regards, Mark

eadocX Support
    Participant

I have had a couple of attempts to do this, because I agree, it’s a pain.
    Once the dust has settled on the next release (3.8 – due to be published on Monday) I will go back into BAU mode, and look at all these outstanding issues.
    Thanks

Mark Elson
    Participant

That’s great. Thanks very much, Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download