Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries V3.9.3.6 Profiles do not Update

Home Forums eaDocX queries V3.9.3.6 Profiles do not Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

This version ignores (i.e. does not save) updates made to profile definitions. See attached file for an example. 🙁

Mark Elson
    Participant

I have found the same thing in 3.9.3.5. It seems to be specific relationship part of the profile. I found the same thing in the multi-hop settings. Once set, you couldn’t change. The only work around that I have found (apart from reverting to an older version) is to delete the profile line item and recreate it with whatever change is desired.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I’m not sure where this issue came from – I blame sloppy programming.
    i THINK I’ve fixed it in 3.9.3.8, now on the website.
    I’m having a serious look at this for V4, which should make all this MUCH simpler. And te code much smaller as well.

Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

Well, the profiles DO update in V3.9.3.8, but sadly the diagram contents option is broken: cannot select contents with or without diagram image. So it’s back to 3.9.0.1 again 🙁

eadocX Support
    Participant

so does the option appear when you right-click on the diagram in the Preview? Or do you get the option, but it doesn’t do anything ?

Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

Nothing happens at all: no option dialogue, no effect.

eadocX Support
    Participant

The only reason I can find why this might fail is that there is a check for the licence type: Collaboration or other. What licence type are you using? Collaboration or Corporate ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download