Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Where are the release notes to the newest version?

Home Forums eaDocX queries Where are the release notes to the newest version?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Doug Blake
    Participant

Subject to this topic says it all. On https://store.eadocx.com/web-downloads/customer-downloads# there is a details button but the url behind it is for the page its on.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I think I’m going to start a blog entry, which has all the new features/bug fixes, and why they are there, for each new release.
    When it’s done, I’ll amend this posting.

Doug Blake
    Participant

Maybe the details button could go straight to the blog entry instead of looping back on itself.

Doug.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I’ll change the strange loop thing, but in the meantime, the latest release notes are at https://store.eadocx.com/blog/437-latest-release-notes.
    I will update these each time there is a new release.
    Thanks

Hi Doug,

Clicking the details button next to a download file just gives you the details of the file to be downloaded (file type, size, date published) and we can’t add anything else there, so the blog link that Ian suggests is the best solution we have at present.

Regards
    Jackie

Doug Blake
    Participant

Not in my web browser it doesn’t. If I click it to open in a new tab, I just get a repeat of the same page. Using IE 10.0.9200.16618 on Windows 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download