Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen

Home Forums eaDocX queries Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen

Jason Blewitt
Participant

I have regenerated a few of the documents individually and they all generate the Element Reports without issue.

The first version of each of the documents is correctly showing the output from the reports, so it does seem a bit odd that only the versions generated as part of the multi-doc generation don’t.

I have since noticed that the first two documents generated have correctly output the report (out of 25).

I’ll try another regeneration shortly to see if it was some sort of temporary blip.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download